Please join us for an informational session open to all members and other regional manufacturers throughout the Oh-Penn Interstate Region.
The session will focus on how skills certifications and assessments can help
Reduce Turnover * Improve Retention * Improve Production * Increase Productivity
Make Better Promotion Decisions* Reduce on-the-job Training Time
Improve Workplace Safety and Higher Product Quality
Hear first-hand from manufacturers and experts from The Manufacturing Institute about solutions-including ACT Work Keys and the National Career Readiness Credential-that will help manufacturers to:
* Identify candidates and validate that they have the skills required to do the job.
* Add standards to hiring practices, forming objective criteria for the application process.
* Save money and increase the bottom line.
* Develop a certified professional, technical workforce creating more innovative, more competitive and better candidates for promotion.
* Increase Return on Investment, measuring economic impact and HR savings.
You will leave this session with specific next steps for how to implement skills certification and assessment strategies at your company and learn about grant resources available.
Date: Friday, April 19, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Mahoning County Career & Tech Center
7300 N. Palmyra Road
Canfield, Ohio (enter door 36)
Registration is required! Email or call Sue Watson to register:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.307.3399