The earn-and-learn model of registered apprenticeship is time tested and a proven way to increase the skills of young people and career changers. If finding qualified applicants for your high-skill job openings is a challenge—or if your highly skilled employees are nearing retirement—then apprenticeship is a logical solution to prepare your business for the future. These are just some of the benefits that apprenticeship provides:
- Help recruiting and developing a highly skilled workforce
- Improving productivity and the bottom line
- Reducing turnover costs and improving employee retention
- Creating industry-driven and flexible training solutions
- Potential brand/product improvements via a highly-trained workforce
- Opportunities to offset training costs.
Because Registered Apprenticeship is backed by the Department of Labor, you gain access to resources and funding that you couldn’t otherwise tap into. As part of The Network, your company is eligible for employer reimbursements, technical assistance, and a network of support.