Who is ERMP?
The Erie Regional Manufacturer Partnership (ERMP) is an industry-led partnership dedicated to ensuring that manufacturing remains a strong contributor to the regional economy. Formed in 2014 by a group of 20 local manufacturers to develop and implement a plan to identify, qualify and recruit individuals for manufacturing jobs today and in the future. ERMP companies employ close to 9,000 individuals, over 6,000 locally.
ERMP is leading a collaborative approach among manufacturers, educators, workforce development professionals, and other leaders to align efforts and create a mechanism for ongoing dialogue to ensure manufacturing remains a strong contributor to the regional economy.
For more information please view our:
- Accomplishments & Measures of Success
- 2016 Strategic Action Plan
- Membership Application
- Partner Program Links (Career Street, Career Link, Manufacturer & Business Association, Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership)
WorkAdvance Partner Webinar:
Additional information on career pathways:
Why Become a Member?
- Share a single, powerful voice influencing education and training
- Decrease recruitment and training costs
- Influence perceptions about careers in manufacturing
- Participate in an ongoing forum for information sharing and strategic discussion
- Link to funding for workforce development and training
Are You Interested in Becoming a Member?
ERMP relies on the investment of its members — but the return is even greater. Annual Contributions ensure the partnership is addressing issues to build a regional workforce that is ready to meet the needs of today’s manufacturing environment. Member contributions are due at the time of application; checks will be payable to Erie Regional Manufacturer Partnership.
- Founding Companies / Board of Directors – $3,000
- Manufacturing Companies:
- More than 250 employees – $2,000
- More than 100 employees – $1,000
- More than 25 employees – $750
- 25 or less employees – $500
- Non-Manufacturing Companies – $500
- Education and Training Organizations – $500
- Economic Development / Community / Government / Non-Profits – $500
- Individuals – $100
How to Become Involved:
Please View/Print the Application
Fill Out the Interest Form Below